The Riverside Department of Public Health, Disease Control Branch has scheduled the 2009 Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Clinics. Please note that this vaccine is for Seasonal Influenza and NOT H1N1. The clinics are free and a $5 donation suggested. The target groups for the seasonal flu shot are:
- Anyone 50 years old and older
- A person with a chronic medical condition, such as asthma, lung or heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease, blood disease, neuromuscular disorder with breathing problems, or a compromised or suppressed immune system.
Please share this with others who are in need of seasonal flu vaccination and fit the targeted group. The Free Flu Clinics taking place in Riverside are:
- October 13, 2009 (9am-12pm) - ELKS B.P.O. Lodge No. 643 (6166 Brockton Ave.)
- November 16, 2009 (9am-11am) - Villegas Community Center (7240 Marguerita Ave.)
- November 18, 2009 (9am-11am) - Bordwell Park (2008 Martin Luther King Blvd.)